SCAN ALPINE LEECH SOCKS DETAILS
To use the Scan Alpine Leech Socks (it is easier to wear it in sitting position),
1. Wear it like socks all the way up but as an outer layer, so you can tuck in the pants to cover the opening at the bottom hem of the trouser.
2. Then pull the elastic string to tighten and seal the opening. Close the rest of the strings according to your liking.
3. Use the adjustment lock to control the tightness of the strap.
4. Repeat the steps for another foot and put on your hiking boot or shoes.
5. The Scan Alpine Knee Gaiter can be fitted on top for waterproofing and further protection from larger animals.